Nestled in a fully renovated, turn of the century brick and timber building on Ogden’s Historic 25th Street, The Bonneville has 15 fully furnished office spaces, beautifully appointed conference rooms, drop-in work space, virtual office services, and outdoor patio work space.
- Fully furnished office space
- Drop-in business lounge
- Virtual office services including mail and phone answering
- Conference & meeting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi & Ethernet internet access
- Free coffee, water, & tea
- Front desk receptionist to greet your guests and receive your packages
- 24/7 Access for Members
- Private locking mailboxes
- Convenient location
- Easy, first floor access
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Unique outdoor patio and deck work space
Our Ogden, UT office space is located on Historic 25th Street, a classic — yet contemporary — neighborhood filled with coffee shops, restaurants, outdoor concerts, and community events. The office rental spaces are part of the Historic 19th Century, filled with rustic decor like exposed brick walls and wood ceilings, reflecting the history of the town within each office. The office spaces are on a sophisticated block of town close to the federal building, court house and Union Station. Public transit to the office is simple and there are several options for parking including parking on the street and in the economy lot directly behind our building.